AN ICF ACCREDITED COACHING TRAINING PROGRAM
SPACE COACHING MODEL
We believe that Coaching is all about creating a space where clients can embark on a journey of self-discover, establishing links with their resources in a safe and yet challenging environment, where they can stretch their boundaries, in order to achieve their objectives and personal and professional excellence in their desired areas of focus. As coaches, we want to create a space where clients tap into the best version of themselves, where they reconnect with their internal force, where they feel empowered to take the necessary steps towards their desired outcomes.
The coaching model “SPACE” has a person-centered approach, emphasizing the needs of the individual and the support that we can offer clients to realize their fullest potential. We support the idea that people have the capacity to grow, develop; and reach their highest potential. The model is composed of five dimensions.
WE WILL JOIN YOU IN THIS JOURNEY
ICF PCC COACH
CO-Founder of Coaching Space Institute
Trainer and ICF Coach and Mentor.
ICF PCC COACH
CO-Founder of Coaching Space Institute
Trainer, Coach and CMI Leadership Mentor.
ICF MCC COACH
Founder of Headway Coaching Group
Trainer and ICF Coach and Mentor.
READY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN THE WORLD OF COACHING?
Join us in our next journey
ABOUT THE COURSE
SPACE Porfessional Certified Coach (SPCC)
AUTUMN EDITION- 2022
- Module 1: September 17th – 18th.
- Module 2: October 1st – 2nd.
- Module 3: October 15th – 16th.
- Module 4: October 29th – 30th.
- Module 5: November 12th – 13th.
- Module 6: November 26th – 27th.
- Module 7: December 10th – 11th.
- Module 8 : January 14th – 15th.
- Module 9: January 28th – 29th.
- Module 10: February 11th – 12th.
- Module 11: February 25th – 26th.
- Module 12: March 11th – 12th.
- Module 13: March 25th – 26th.
Agenda: from 10:00 to 14:00 p.m (Spanish time, Madrid GMT+1)
Group Mentoring Sessions:
- November 17th
- December 15th
- January 19th
- February 16th
Agenda: from 18:00 to 19:45 p.m (Spanish time, GMT+1)
Individual Mentoring Sessions: To be established along the course individually.
This course is for everyone who wishes to become a Professional Certified Coach and make coaching part of their career.
There are no pre-requisite to be able to participate in this course.
Level 2 certification (ACTP) is a coaching certification program that enables participants to apply for the ICF PCC (Professional Certified Coach) credentials.
Participants who usually choose this route, are people who want to transform coaching into their professional career. This level enables participants to:
- Apply directly for the ICF PCC credentials (Level 2) which requires beside the coaching certificate a minimum of 500 hours of coaching practice.
- It takes coaching competencies to a deeper level, from focusing on WHAT to focusing on HOW and on WHO. In other words, beside focusing on the problem and on what happened, at a PCC level we focus on how client’s think about themselves and their situations and on who the client is with their values, needs, beliefs and emotional experiences.
The course is formed of:
- 13 online-live modules, representing 13 weekends (Saturdays and Sundays morning).
- 4 Coaching Mentoring group sessions consisting of 7 Hours in total where you will learn the ICF Coaching Core Competencies for the PCC level and they good application.
- 3 individual Coaching Mentoring hours where we will review your Coaching Practice Recordings in order to offer additional support in this journey.
Note: The mentoring hours, both in a group or individual format will be conducted by a PCC or MCC ICF Coach and Mentor.
- Additional Online Recorded resources such as recorded coaching sessions and valuable information about the Code of Ethics and Core Competencies.
We use Zoom to organize our classes. It is free for your to download and it is compatible with any device (laptop, phone, tablet).
You will receive a unique meeting invitation, an ID and the password that will correspond to all 14 modules.
Absolutely. We strongly believe that coaching can’t be learned only by listening and reading concepts. It requires constant practice, feedback and application of the taught concepts.
Each class involves a practice time which consists of observing a coaching session demonstration and a coaching session that you will conduct yourself with one of your colleagues.
We strongly recommend and encourage participants to practice, outside the classes, all the learned concepts. We also support participants with coaching opportunities with real clients that may come as an extra opportunity throughout the course.
We usually record all our classes for our participants so that you can benefit of the opportunity of reviewing the information at any time in the future.
All recordings are uploaded on our password protected dedicated webpage and are shared only with the participants from your own group. Participants from other groups or any other parties do not have access to any recordings or information from your group.
NOTE: The recording option is available only if all participants from the group agree that the classes are to be recorded.
Absolutely. Throughout the entire course and after you finish you will receive our continous support in order to integrate the presented topics in the best way for you. After the course you will join our community of coaches where you will have continuous support from us and from your colleagues.
Our goal is to never let anyone feel on their own once they’ve finished the course.
Yes. You will have a 170 pages manual, a 70 pages Exercise Book and all the slides and the information presented during the classes. You will also have access to our Extra Materials platform that we constantly update with new information, articles, books, etc.
At the end of the course, you will receive the SPCC Certificate (Space Accredited Certified Coach)
The certificate will enable you to apply for the ICF PCC Credentials (Professional Certified Coach).
To apply for your ICF PCC credentials you will be required to:
- Submit your Course Certification for a minimum of 125hours. Our course offers 139.39 hours of training.
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching – Your hours are included in the course.
- A minimum of 500 hours of coaching experience.
Full details about the requirements for the ICF ACC credentials can be found on the ICF website: https://coachingfederation.org/credentials-and-standards/pcc-paths
TRANSFER OF COURSE CREDIT POLICY.
Coaching Space Institute accepts partial credit from other ICF accredited organizations or programs (ACSTH/Level 1 programs).
If you have completed a Level 1 program at another organization, we will apply your completed credit hours to your Level 2 program. You must provide documentation of your Level 1 completion, including the organization, number of hours completed, completion certificate, and contact information for the organization or trainer.
You may be asked for additional details or documentation on a as-needed basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can attend our SPACE Coaching Certification Courses in English or in Spanish.
To check the Spanish course calendar, please click on the Spanish flag at the top of this page or here.
During the course and also after finishing the course, we offer the possibility of doing peer coaching (exchange of coaching session) with other course participants from other groups and also with clients on a pro-bono basis.
These hours of coaching practice will help you assimilate the theoretical concepts presented during the classes and will also help you accumulate the necessary hours of coaching practice to obtain the ICF (ACC / PCC) credentials.
For ethical reasons, we do not guarantee a pool of paid clients, but what we do guarantee is the recommendation of potential clients to our participants and continuous support in this regard after finishing the course. We also guarantee processes for exchanging coaching sessions (peer coaching) for the necessary hours of coaching practice and guidance on how to find clients.
The price of the course is:
- 3250€ if paid in full.
- 11148€ if paid in 3 instalments, monthly.
- 590.41€ if paid in 6 instalments monthly.
100% Guarantee: we want you to be completely comfortable with your decision to join the Space Coaching Certification Course. If after completing the first two modules you are not satisfied, we will offer a full refund of your payment. For more details, please contact us at email@example.com
Payment options: we accept payment via bank transfer or by card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Private information: Coaching Space Institute will need to obtain your personal and demographic information to secure your registration and to comply with applicable legal requirements. To register for a course, you must provide contact information (e.g., name, email and mailing address) and financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for government reporting, billing purposes and to complete your registration. If we have trouble processing an order or a payment, we will use this information to contact you.
Coaching Space Institute will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, except as required by law.
All credit card transactions are secured and encrypted through the Stripe platform meaning that Coaching Space Institute does not have access to, or keep any credit card information in our database.
Invoices are issued for both bank transfers or card transitions guaranteeing you the receipt of your payment and enrolment in the corresponding course.
Please communicate any cancellation request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0034 606865510
1. If a cancellation request is sent within a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of the course, Coaching Space Institute will refund 80% of the total amount paid. The remaining 20% can be used as payment towards future events organized by Coaching Space Institute.
2. If a cancellation request is sent within a minimum of 15 days prior to the start date of the course, no refund will be made, however, the full amount paid can be used towards future events organised by Coaching Space Institute.
3.If Coaching Space Institute cancels the course, we offer two options depending on the participant’s request: We return the full amount paid, or we consider the paid amount as credit for future courses.
The Training Certification Program consists of 133.39 hours.
Coaching Space Institute will offer credit for partial completion of a course. The number of hours awarded will depend on the number of hours of curriculum received. If you are interested in receiving partial credit for a course in which you are currently or were previously enrolled, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include details about the course in which you were/are currently enrolled or wish to enrol, the number of credit hours you are seeking, and any additional relevant information. If approved, you will receive a certificate of credit from Coaching Space Institute indicating the number of training hours completed.
If for whatever reason, a student decides to redraw from the course, they can do so at any moment, however the following details need to be considered:
- No refund will be processed.
- A certificate stating the number of hours taken as a part of a full certification program will be issued. The certificate on its own however will not serve to obtain the ICF credentials via ACTP route.
- If in the future students decide to come back and finish their coaching journey, they can do so, and they will be able to complete the full certification program.
If Coaching Space Institute ask a participant to leave the course or the class for conduct reasons, no refunds will be provided.
By “conduct reasons” we mean:
- Not complying and respecting the DEIJ statement posted on this page in the corresponding section.
- Not maintaining strict confidentiality of anything said to the participant during class hours or group mentor coaching by any other participant or by the Coaching Space Institute faculty. This includes information shared during coaching practice and coaching demonstrations.
- Any attitude that negatively impacts other students and/or the learning environment (ie. Judgmental affirmation, discrimination, or use of intimidating language)
OUR DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION AND JUSTICE STATEMENT.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) recently released its new Resource Guide on Diversity and Inclusion for Coach Trainers & Educators to which we fully adhere and respect. You can read more about the Resource Guide here.
At Coaching Space Institute, we truly believe that everyone deserves access to equal educational and growth opportunities to build a meaningful life of their choosing. We are committed to facilitate equal access to learning and growth opportunities for everyone.
We recognise and respect the uniqueness of each individual and we promote authenticity and inclusion as our core values.
To fully accomplish our mission and live our values, we strive to make our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice evident in all aspects of our work and in our team.
To do this, we commit to the following aspects:
- Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All employees, students, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
We aspire to live in a world where all people have access to the tools that they need to achieve their goals, whichever those may be.
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy mentioned in the next section of ths page called “Grievance”. Coaching Space Institute will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
Coaching Space Institute supports individuals with disabilities and is committed to providing disabled individuals access to our courses. In addition, Coaching Space Institute prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability and ensures equal opportunity for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Coaching Space Institute is committed to providing full support in this matter.
Able to accommodate learning disability: Our goal is to create a learning environment which meets the needs of each individual student. We are able to accommodate a variety of learning disabilities to make our program more accessible in the online environment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolling to determine if your needs can be met.
Given the fact that our coaching certification courses are conducted online, no accommodations is needed and therefore we do not have a policy in this aspect.
As an ICF Accredited provider, our organization adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here.
Additionally, Coaching Space Institute commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access and quality of coaching education.
Coaching Space Institute seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner. Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances can be found below:
- A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have an issue. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2.
- If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom they have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, participants should submit a written grievance to the program manager within 5 days by clicking here or on the link below. The program manager will review the issue and talk to the student within 5 days of receiving the complaint. The program manager will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to Alexa Smithemail@example.com for review. This appeal should include the original complaint and reason(s) the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). Appeals are reviewed and a written response will be provided to the participant within 5 working days.
All appeal decisions are final.
WE BELIEVE THAT
EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
The Certification Program in Professional Coaching, in Online-Live format, offers you high-quality personalized training that respects all the requirements of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Diversity and Creativity
Inductive Learning Style
Mentor Coaching Sessions
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address C/Hilera 15, Oficina 3, 29700, Málaga, Spain